Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"SHE" is Precious !

 
" Well, I should have been expected to post this one few days back on the eve of Woman's Day. And, I was almost certain to do so. But, then my Heart left two questions for my Mind to be answered.Firstly, is it worth circumscribing the very essence of womanhood onto a single day? Secondly, and more importantly, have we been able to build a society where we have been able to gift even a single day of unconditional Happiness to our women? My Mind could reply nothing except for just standing in Silence ! "



March 8,2014
...A Strong Feeling of Resentment and Abjection crept into my mind . It was much more than just shocking to hear the tragic stories of the victims of molestation and barbarism on the TV Show "Satyamev Jayate" a few days ago ! I could sense a shiver confluent in my body then. I stopped watching it after finding myself surrounded by feelings of utter disbelief and abhor! I turned on my pc to find something peaceful to deviate my mind. But I could only help myself to hearing a track sung by Swanand Kirkire,"O ri Chiraiyaa"!  The words were stingy. And, then I told myself....swaying away can never be an option .






So,today I have coerced myself to pick up my notebook and pen to unveil my thoughts for the "SHE". The "SHE" who is the HARBINGER of human existence on this planet.The "SHE" who is an Epitome of Dedication, Determination and Selflessness.It's an irony that our so-called society led by chauvinists of male ascendancy have never been courageous enough to accept the very existence of the Begetter of the Life itself. The society, since time immemorial has been nothing but a symbol of an institution of fake rules and regulations established by the chauvinists for the mere appeasement of their own shackled and polluted ideologies. The same society, which has been audacious enough to pin down women and prohibit them from raising their voices, has been absolutely "diffident" when it comes to punishing the oppressors and thumping down personified barbarism. So, basically it is a group of disillusioned fanatics claiming to be the torch-bearers of human civilization
If we deeply think over, we would deduce that irrespective of the fact what role is to be played, the life of a "SHE" is undoubtedly the most pain-staking of all. It takes a lot to be into the soul of a woman. Maybe that's why Almighty bestowed them with the added virtues of tenacity and forbearance.

The off-late heinous crimes against women which are on a soar with every passing moment are just an indicative of the fact how humanity is being disgraced and every limit of brutality is being crossed. And,therefore it's high time now,the diseased souls deserve to be dealt with sternly. This Society needs a "Catharsis" and every "SHE" has to gear up and be bold enough to decimate all such rubbish and crap which intend to molest her feminism.I would just end up with this thought,"Hold your Patience only till you realize, it's Time to Go for the KILL"
Remember...you're truly "PRECIOUS" n deserve to be "REVERED" !!!




("Few words to ponder over...")


Kuch Bandishein thi, Kuch Saazishein thi
Kahin Dil me Chhipi Kuch Khwaahishein thi
Woh Kadwee Haqeeqat jo Bayaan hone ko thi
Use dabaati Daraavni-si kuch Aahatein thi

Woh Ek Kali hi toh thi jo Khilne ko thi
Phool bankar Khushbu Bikherne ko thi
Woh Ek Panchi hi toh thi jo Udne ko thi
Aasmaanon se Gufta-gu Karne ko thi !

Par Shayad Woh Insaan kabhi Insaan na tha
Uska Aqs toh Hoobahu Haiwaan sa tha....
Darzaa Ek "Devi" ka Khuda ne jise tha diya
Us Khuda ko bhi us Shaitaan se Sharmsaar hai kiya

Woh Ek Cheekh us Rooh ki, jo Khamoshi hai todti
Woh Bheegi Aankhein, jo ek Sawaal hai puchti
"Ki Kyun ye Dard Khuda hamein hi hai dijey"
Aur Maange hai Yeh Dua..."Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Naa Kijey" !

Par Rukna Teri Kismat nahi ho sakti 
Tu Ek behti Nadi hai,tu Kabhi theher nahi sakti
Un Bandishon ko todna abhi hai Baaqi
Un Saazishon ka Khaaq hona bhi hai Baaqi

Us Haiwaaniyat ko Bepardaah karna hai Sareaam
Jo Khwahishein thi dabi-si unhe bhi dena hai Anjaam
Maana Door Talak jaana hai, Yeh Safar nahi Aasaan
Par tu bhi hai Ek "SHAKTI", Zara khud ko Pehchaan !!!



4 comments:

Viditi said...

Well said well written well expressed.. Everything is so good!!
And you write too good in urdu (I suppose)

Satyavir said...

thanks a ton :)
hope to express and write even better !!!
thanks ...just feel "Urdu" still seeks much improvement ( I suppose ) :P

Riti... said...

Beautifully created!!!

Satyavir said...

thanks ritina for the compliments ! :)